The following maps and directions should be all that you need to find your way to us at Pikes Peak Resort. We offer luxury cabin lodging accommodations beautiful mountain views at our resort. We are located twenty (20) minutes NW of the City Above the Clouds, Woodland Park, CO and only forty-five (45) minutes from Colorado Springs and eighty-five (85) minutes from Denver.
FROM I-25 IN COLORADO SPRINGS
- Take Exit 141 – Cimarron / Hwy 24 West – and head west towards the mountains at the light .
- Go eighteen (18) miles to the city of Woodland Park and continue to west side of town to Hwy 67.
- Turn right (north) Hwy 67 – go fourteen (14) miles to mile marker (91) – Green sign on highway “West Creek.”
- Turn left on Douglas County Rd 73 (gravel road) and proceed (¼) mile to stop sign – Abbey Avenue.
- Turn left on West Creek Rd and go two (2) miles south through West Creek Subdivision to Pikes Peak Resort
- Cabin entrance on left at log pillar’s – Pikes Peak Resort sign located on the right.
- Office is located just past the Wilderness cabin.
- All cabins are located just off our main driveway in address order Elk Ridge (1), Eagle Crest (3), Wilderness (7), Office – Owners residence (9), Bear Den (11), Angler Cove (13), CR 78.
OFFICE GPS COORDINATES ARE – N39°07.604′ W105°09.436′
Address is not compatible with GPS Address Locators
DO NOT USE MAP QUEST OR OTHER ON LINE MAPS
Please watch for wildlife on your trip. Deer and Elk are common, especially during dawn and dusk. It is common driving practice in the area to flash headlights to other drivers when they are approaching wildlife ahead so proceed cautiously.
Resort is located in Teller County. Directions given provide roads that are typically well maintained, only two (2) miles of unpaved roads, and more populated area.
The address of 9 County Road 78 is also accessible via “Painted Rocks Road” located after mile marker 84 off of Highway 67 however this direction is six (6) miles of unpaved road, not as well maintained and less populated. Entering via Painted Rocks Road, go approximately six & three quarters (6 3/4) miles – all entrances will be on right, look for a Resort sign on the left.