This two (2) Bedroom Cabin has mountain views and overlooks the valley below with a year-round stream. The forest ridgelines and valley attracts wildlife that can be seen and heard from all around the Cabin. Listen to the water in the creek rush along as the birds sing, coyotes howl, and the elk bugle in the distance.
Soak in the private hot tub as you gaze at the stars, relax with a glass of wine by the fireplace, or enjoy a movie with free Netflix. Pikes National Forest is only seconds away, you can enjoy all of the outdoor activities such as ATVing, hiking, mountain biking, fishing, snowshoeing, and much more! Perfect for a family retreat, romantic getaway, vacation, or honeymoon!
The Eagle Crest Cabin was rebuilt and opened in May of 2003 after burning during the Haymen Fire in the Summer of 2002.
- Two (2) Bathrooms – One with Tub
- Two (2) Bedrooms
- Two (2) Queen Beds – One Per Bedroom
- Queen Size Sofa Sleeper
- Full Kitchen*
- Private Outdoor Hot Tub (Year Round)
- Gas Fireplace
- Free WiFi
- Dish Network
- Three (3) HD Flat screen TV’s (One Smart TV)
- Private Telephone (Free Long Distance)
- Gas Grill
- Private Campfire Pit (Wood not Provided)
- Linens & Towels
- Free Netflix
- Window Fans w/fresh rock mountain air (No Air Conditioner)
*Includes basic cooking & eating utensils, refrigerator/freezer, microwave, oven with ceramic cook top, coffee maker (coffee not included), dishwasher, & toaster.
Eagle Crest Floor Plan