Peak Season – Friday before Memorial Day thru Day after Labor Day – No Specials during this time!
Peak Season Nightly Rate
Three Night Minimum – Except fill in dates
TWO (2) BEDROOM CABIN RATE
ELK RIDGE $275
EAGLE CREST $275
ANGLER COVE $275
THREE (3) BEDROOM CABIN RATE – One (1) Bedroom Option Not Valid Peak Season
Off Peak Season Nightly Rate
Two Night Minimum – Except fill in dates
TWO (2) BEDROOM CABIN RATE
ELK RIDGE $200
EAGLE CREST $200
ANGLER COVE $200
THREE (3) BEDROOM CABIN RATE
One (1) BEDROOM CABIN RATE – Not combined with other offers/specials
* Wilderness 1 bedroom option – Upper floor closed off – Available during Off Peak season only “excludes Holiday Season – two people max.”
Holiday Schedule (Off Peak Rates)-
- OFF PEAK Season – Day after Labor day until Friday before Memorial Day weekend.
- Holiday’s – Thanksgiving week & Christmas week thru Jan (2nd) – OFF PEAK rates – no specials during this time!
- Two (2) bedroom cabin rates – based on four (4) people.
- Three bedroom (3) cabin rates – based on six (6) people.
- Additional guest – Fifteen dollar ($15) charge per night per person.
About our Cancellation Policy…
Please understand we are a popular establishment and when you make a reservation we pass up other prospective guests on your behalf. If you cancel with little to no notice we are seldom able to rebook your accommodations.
We do understand there will be extraordinary circumstances that may cause last minute cancellations on your behalf and in order to protect your vacation investment we suggest you purchase Vacation Coverage through Travel Guard. In the event of an unfortunate circumstance; i.e. illness, death, job loss, flight cancellations, weather etc., you may submit a claim with them to retrieve the cost of your reservation. Coverage is 7% of your entire stay and must be purchased through them at the time your reservation is book. Cancellations that are not covered by Vacation coverage are non-refundable.
The majority of our guests have told us that our accommodations have exceeded their expectations; however on occasion we have had guests that neglected to view all the information available on our website, in particular our amenities, location, and pricing.
Pikes Peak Resort is a small business, our phones are not staffed 24/7; we send confirmation emails which include all of the information needed for your arrival. A cancellation due to not viewing this material provided is not the responsibility of Pikes Peak Resort. Failure to print a map or follow our directions as suggested will not be a valid reason for cancellation and will not be covered by the travel coverage. GPS devices are not encouraged – coverage is spotty – we provide you with the safest most direct route. Material sent via confirmation email: Directions to Pikes Peak Resort – Site Map – Cancellation Policy – Cabin information.
By accepting our Cancellation Policy you are bound to our terms stated above and below.
Deposit Required to Secure Reservation-
- Four (4) days or less minimum of one nights stay plus tax.
- Five (5) days or more 25% of entire stay plus tax.
- One (1) night stay – charged full amount.
- Payable immediately by credit card (Master Card, Visa, or Discover).
- Checks (must be received within (7) days to hold reservation).
- Balance due one week prior to reservation, unless other arrangements are made (no personal checks accepted at check in).
Reservation Cancellation Policy for Cabins-
- Cancelations will incur a fifty ($50) cancellation fee
- Cancellations thirty (30) days to sixty (60) days prior to arrival date – Deposit is forfieted.
- Cancelations sixteen (16) to twenty-nine (29) days prior to arrival – will incur a 50% charge.
- Cancelations less than fifteen (15) days in advance – will incur 100% charge.
- There are no refunds; including no refunds for cancellations that have been re-booked, late arrivals or early departures.
- Pikes Peak Resort prohibits smoking inside any of the cabins. Smoking is only permitted outside with extreme care depending on Teller County fire conditions. Ensure all windows and doors are closed when smoking within proximity.
- No pets allowed in Cabins – No exceptions.
- Candles & incense are prohibited in cabins.
- No bubble bath, bath salts or oils may be used in hot tubs – ($50) fines
- Check-in time is 4:00 PM and Check-Out time is 10:00 AM.