Holiday Schedule (Off Peak Rates):
OFF PEAK RATES – Day after Labor day – Friday before Memorial Day weekend.
Holiday schedule: Week of Thanksgiving and week of Christmas thru Jan (2nd)
Four (4) person occupancy two (2) bedroom cabins
Six (6) person occupancy three (3) bedroom cabins.
Additional guests – Fifteen ($15.00) per person, per night.
- Wilderness Cabin Fever-Reliever – One Bedroom Cabin Option (upstairs bedrooms & bathroom is locked off)
- Stay in the Wilderness Cabin at a one (1) bedroom rate; call for pricing.
- Off Peak Season ONLY
- Two (2) People
Note: Must be redeemed at time of reservation only. Two night minimum stay required. Not valid during Peak Season or Holiday Season.
About our Cancellation Policy…
Please understand we are a popular establishment and when you make a reservation we pass up other prospective guests on your behalf. If you cancel with little to no notice we are seldom able to rebook your accommodations. We do understand that there can be extraordinary circumstances that may cause last minute cancellations on your behalf. You will want to consider Vacation Coverage Insurance. There are numerous situations that allow your entire vacation investment to be covered in the event of an unfortunate circumstance, i.e. illness, death, job loss, flight cancellations, weather, etc.
The majority of our guests have told us that our accommodations have exceeded their expectations; however on occasion we have had guests that neglected to view all the information available on our website, in particular our amenities, location, and pricing. A cancellation or no-show for your reservation due to not viewing this material provided is not the responsibility of Pikes Peak Resort.
Pikes Peak Resort is a small business, our phones are not staffed (24/7); we send confirmation emails which include all of the information needed for your arrival. Forgetting to print a map and/or follow our directions (Instead of GPS) as suggested will not be a valid reason for cancellation or no-show and will not be covered by the Travel Coverage.
The material sent via email, includes but is not limited to: Pikes Peak Resort Site Map, Directions to Pikes Peak Resort Cabin’s, and a general Cabin Information Sheet.
By accepting our Cancellation Policy, you are agreeing to the information stated above, and below.
The average of one night stay plus tax is required plus travel coverage is due at the time the reservation is made to secure the reservation. Deposit is payable by credit card (Master Card, Visa, or Discover) days to hold reservation. Balance is due one week prior to reservation, unless other arrangements are made (no personal checks accepted at check in).
Cancellation Policy for Cabins:
- Cancellations will incur a $50 cancellation fee
- Cancellations made 30 days or more in advance – Deposit is Forfeited.
- Cancellations made 16 days to 29 days in advance – 50% charge.
- Cancellations made 0-15 days in advance – NO refund.
- There are no refunds; including no refunds for cancellations or no-shows that have been re-booked, late arrivals, early departures, or Altitude Sickness.
- Please Note: One night stays are charged the full amount for a deposit.
Check our reservation calendar for availability
- No smoking of any kind inside any of the cabins. Smoking is only permitted outside with extreme care depending on Teller County fire conditions. Smoking outside allowed if all windows and doors are closed.
- No pets allowed in any of the Cabins, or Guest Areas- No exceptions.
- No candles or incense allowed.
- Check-in time is 4:00 PM and Check-Out time is 10:00 AM.