Complete Interior Remodel January 2015 – This Cabin’s wildlife visitors, great living space, and panoramic views will take your breath away. Relax in the private hot tub and listen to the coyotes howl in the distance and stargaze watching for those falling stars with the one you love.
You will feel at home in this amazing three (3) Bedroom Cabin. Sitting on the highest ridge on the property, the Wilderness Cabin overlooks Pine Lake, Thunder Butte, Sheep’s Nose and other surrounding mountains. Whether you are booking for a romantic getaway, family gathering, or just because, you will enjoy the time you spend getting away from it all.
This Cabin was once the owner’s residence – all of the logs used on this cabin were harvested from the ranch. Shortly after the Haymen Fire of 2002 we opened it as a Vacation Cabin Rental to continue the Pikes Peak Resort dream.
- Two (2) Bathrooms
- Three (3) Bedrooms
- Two (2) Queen Beds – One Per Bedroom Upstairs & One Downstairs
- Two (2) Twin Beds – Both in One Upstairs Bedroom
- Queen Size Sofa Sleeper
- Full Kitchen *
- Private Outdoor Hot Tub (Year Round)
- Gas Fireplace
- Front Load Washer/Dryer
- Free WiFi
- Dish Network
- Four (4) Flat Screen HD TV’s (Three are Smart TV’s)
- Private Telephone ( Free Long Distance)
- Gas Grill
- Private Campfire Pit (Wood not Provided)
- Linens & Towels
- Free Netflix
- Window Fans w/fresh rock mountain air (No Air Conditioner)
*Includes basic cooking & eating utensils, refrigerator/freezer, microwave, oven with ceramic cook top, coffee maker (coffee not included), dishwasher & toaster
Wilderness Cabin Floor Plan