Remodeled Kitchen, Appliances & Bathrooms – This two (2) Bedroom Cabin will help you to relax and unwind as you sit and look upon the rock formations, Wildlife and the surrounding mountains. Steps away from the Pike National Forest, you can enjoy activities such as ATVing, hiking, mountain biking, fishing, snowshoeing, and much more.
Sunsets from the two (2) decks are breath taking, and the view of the stars on a clear night will have you speechless. The private hot tub is also ideal for relaxing and stargazing. This Cabin is perfect for honeymooners and romantic occasions!
The Elk Ridge Cabin was rebuilt and opened in May of 2003 after burning in the Hayman Fire in the summer of 2002.
- Two (2) Bathrooms with Walk-in Showers
- Two (2) Bedrooms
- Two (2) Queen Beds – One Per Bedroom
- Queen Size Sofa Sleeper
- Full Kitchen*
- Private Outdoor Hot Tub (Year Round)
- Gas Fireplace
- Front Load Washer/Dryer
- Free WiFi
- Dish Network
- Three (3 ) HD Flat Screen TV’s (One is a Smart TV)
- Private Telephone (Free long Distance)
- Gas Grill
- Private Campfire Pit (Wood not Provided)
- Linens & Towels
- Free Netflix
- Window Fans w/fresh rock mountain air (No Air Conditioner)
*Includes basic cooking & eating utensils, refrigerator/freezer, microwave, oven with ceramic cook top, coffee maker (coffee not included), dishwasher & toaster.
Elk Ridge Cabin Floorplan