About our Cancellation Policy…
Please understand we are a popular establishment and when you make a reservation we pass up other prospective guests on your behalf. If you cancel with little to no notice we are seldom able to rebook your accommodations. We do understand that there can be extraordinary circumstances that may cause last minute cancellations on your behalf. You will want to consider Vacation Coverage Insurance. There are numerous situations that allow your entire vacation investment to be covered in the event of an unfortunate circumstance, i.e. illness, death, job loss, flight cancellations, weather, etc.
The majority of our guests have told us that our accommodations have exceeded their expectations; however on occasion we have had guests that neglected to view all the information available on our website, in particular our amenities, location, and pricing. A cancellation or no-show for your reservation due to not viewing this material provided is not the responsibility of Pikes Peak Resort.
Pikes Peak Resort is a small business, our phones are not staffed (24/7); we send confirmation emails which include all of the information needed for your arrival. Forgetting to print a map and/or follow our directions (Instead of GPS) as suggested will not be a valid reason for cancellation or no-show and will not be covered by the Travel Coverage.
The material sent via email, includes but is not limited to: Pikes Peak Resort Site Map, Directions to Pikes Peak Resort Cabin’s, and a general Cabin Information Sheet.
By accepting our Cancellation Policy you are bound to our terms stated above and below.
Deposit Required to Secure Reservation-
- Deposit – Average of one night stay plus tax of total reservation.
- Payable immediately by credit card (Master Card, Visa, American Express, or Discover).
- Balance due one week prior to reservation, unless other arrangements are made (no personal checks accepted at check in).
- Cancellations incur a fifty ($50) fee
- Cancellations thirty (30) days – sixty (60) days prior to arrival date – Deposit forfeited.
- Cancellations sixteen (16) to twenty-nine (29) days prior to arrival – incur a 50% charge.
- Cancellations less than fifteen (15) days in advance – No refund
- There are no refunds; including no refunds for cancellations or no-shows that have been re-booked, late arrivals, early departures or Altitude sickness.
- No House Parties – Pikes Peak Resort is a family resort next to a mountain community – complaints of noise may result in early departure.
• Max Capacity – 6 Guests per two-bedroom cabin, 8 Guests per three-bedroom cabin, 2 Guests per one-bedroom cabin – No additional guests without owners approval – if exceeded you will be asked to leave immediately without REFUND. (Owners live on site).
• Registered Guests are responsible for all persons visiting.
• No Smoking inside any cabin – Smoking is permitted outside with extreme care. Ensure all windows and doors are closed when smoking within proximity.
• No pets allowed – No exceptions including emotional support animals. Under the ADA and Colorado law, owners of public accommodations are not required to allow emotional support animals, only service animals. The ADA and Colorado law define a service animal as a dog that is individually trained to perform tasks or do work for the benefit of a person with a physical or mental disability. The tasks or work the animal does must be directly related to the person’s disability.
• Candles, incense, and/or open flames are prohibited in cabins.
• No bubble bath, bath salts or oils in hot tubs
• No Fireworks or discharge of firearms– May result in immediate eviction
• Damage discovered after checkout – Damage to rooms, fixtures, furnishings, towels, robes, hot tub covers & lifts, will be charged in full for new replacement value. Any cost associated with repairs and/or replacements will be charged to the credit card of the registered guests. Additional charges for damages – ($50 up to$500) Extreme cases criminal charges will be pursued.
• We reserve the right to charge a cleaning fee if the cabin is left in unsatisfactory condition (including Hot tub) – ($50-$100) Wash all dirty dishes and empty trash cans in receptacle enclosure outside.
• Check-in time is 4:00 PM and Check-Out time is 10:00 AM.