Holiday Schedule (Off Peak Rates):
OFF PEAK RATES – Day after Labor day – Friday before Memorial Day weekend.
Holiday schedule: Week of Thanksgiving and week of Christmas thru Jan (2nd) OFF PEAK rates but no midweek specials or rental of Wilderness as one (1) bedroom.
Four (4) person occupancy two (2) bedroom cabins
Six (6) person occupancy three (3) bedroom cabins.
Additional guests – Fifteen ($15.00) per person, per night.
See our Availability Calendar for details.
About our Cancellation Policy…
Please understand we are a popular establishment and when you make a reservation we pass up other prospective guests on your behalf. If you cancel with little to no notice we are seldom able to rebook your accommodations.
We do understand there will be extraordinary circumstances that may cause last minute cancellations on your behalf and in order to protect your vacation investment we suggest you purchase Vacation Coverage through Travel Guard. In the event of an unfortunate circumstance; i.e. illness, death, job loss, flight cancellations, weather etc., you may submit a claim with them to retrieve the cost of your reservation. Coverage is 7% of your entire stay and must be purchased through them at the time your reservation is book. Cancellations that are not covered by Vacation coverage are non-refundable.
The majority of our guests have told us that our accommodations have exceeded their expectations; however on occasion we have had guests that neglected to view all the information available on our website, in particular our amenities, location, and pricing.
Pikes Peak Resort is a small business, our phones are not staffed (24/7); we send confirmation emails which include all of the information needed for your arrival. A cancellation due to not viewing this material provided is not the responsibility of Pikes Peak Resort. Forgetting to print a map and/or follow our directions (Instead of GPS) as suggested will not be a valid reason for cancellation and will not be covered by the Travel Coverage.
The material sent via email, includes but is not limited to: Pikes Peak Resort Site Map, Directions to Pikes Peak Resort Cabin’s, Information Sheets, and Specific Cabin Brochures.
By accepting our Cancellation Policy, you are agreeing to the information stated above, and below.
A twenty-five percent (25%) deposit or a minimum of one night deposit is required plus travel coverage is due at the time the reservation is made to secure the reservation. Deposit is payable by credit card (Master Card, Visa, or Discover) or by check (must be received within seven (7) days to hold reservation). Balance is due one week prior to reservation, unless other arrangements are made (no personal checks accepted at check in).
Cancellation Policy for Cabins and Guest Suites:
- Cancellations made 30 days or more in advance – Deposit is Forfeited.
- Cancellations made 16 days to 29 days in advance – 50% of entire stay is due.
- Cancellations made 0-15 days in advance – 100% of entire stay is due.
- There are no refunds; including no refunds for cancellations that have been re-booked, late arrivals or early departures.
- Deposit Required: Twenty-five (25%) of entire stay – minimum of one night’s rate plus tax.
- Please Note: One night stays are charged the full amount for a deposit.
- No smoking inside any of the facilities. Smoking is only permitted outside with extreme care depending on Teller County fire conditions. Smoking outside allowed if all windows and doors are closed.
- No pets allowed in any of the Cabins, or Guest Areas- No exceptions.
- No candles or incense allowed.
- Check-in time is 4:00 PM and Check-Out time is 10:00 AM.